Fall Session Ends 11/1
Winter 2014 Begins 11/3- Ends 1/17
Current Students Keeping Same Day & Time
Current Students Changing or Adding Siblings
Fall Open Play
$7 Members $8 Non-Members
Starts Aug 28th
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday 7:30am – 12:00pm
Buffalo Grove Gymnastics Center and its dedicated staff is committed to provide children of all ages and abilities a fun and safe gymnastics learning experience. We believe that a strong recreational gymnastics program is the foundation to all sport movement and will allow children to excel in any sport they wish to pursue. We are committed to provide a wide variety of children the opportunity to participate in the sport of gymnastics both recreationally as well as competitively.
* To foster a positive sense of self by guiding children to have fun andfeel good about their gymnastics participation.
* To motivate and emphasize to each child that their efforts are the building blocks to acheive their goals.
* To use gymnastics as positive learning tool to enhance coordination and build a child's self esteem.
* To use gymnastics as a teaching medium to provide a fundamental movement based education program.
* To utilize the benefits of gymnastics and its correlation to help children be successful in other sports.