Fall Session Ends 11/1
Come Visit Open House
Monday, October 13th Sunday, October 19th
**Call 847-459-8842 for an appointment**
Winter 2014 Begins 11/3- Ends 1/17
Current Students Keeping Same Day & Time
Current Students Changing or Adding Siblings
Cost: Members $7, Non-Members $8, Team 1/2 Price.
***Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Friday, October 10 2:00-3:00
Monday, October 13 3:00-4:00
Sunday, October 19 1:00-2:00
Sunday, November 23 1:00-2:00
Tuesday, November 25 3:00-4:00
Wednesday, November 26 3:00-4:00
Sunday, December 14 1:00-2:00
Fall Open Play
$7 Members $8 Non-Members
Starts Aug 28th
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday 7:30am – 12:00pm
Buffalo Grove Gymnastics Center and its dedicated staff is committed to provide children of all ages and abilities a fun and safe gymnastics learning experience. We believe that a strong recreational gymnastics program is the foundation to all sport movement and will allow children to excel in any sport they wish to pursue. We are committed to provide a wide variety of children the opportunity to participate in the sport of gymnastics both recreationally as well as competitively.
* To foster a positive sense of self by guiding children to have fun andfeel good about their gymnastics participation.
* To motivate and emphasize to each child that their efforts are the building blocks to acheive their goals.
* To use gymnastics as positive learning tool to enhance coordination and build a child's self esteem.
* To use gymnastics as a teaching medium to provide a fundamental movement based education program.
* To utilize the benefits of gymnastics and its correlation to help children be successful in other sports.