Session A - 5 Weeks June 16 - July 19
Session B - 4 Weeks July 21 - August 16
Fall 2014 8/25-11/1
Registration Dates for Fall 2014
Summer Students Adding Siblings
Join us for our one day camps!
Children ages 3 and up will spend 4 fun filled hours of gymnastics, games, crafts, and more. Each Camp will have a fun summer theme, which the day’s activities and crafts may center around. The 4 hour camps are 10:30 – 2:30, they are $55 for the day and children need to bring a lunch and a drink. The dates offered are shown below.
All children must be potty trained.
8/12 TUE, 8/13 WED, 8/14 THU
(PDF Download at bottom of page)
Summer Open Play
Ages 1-3 Small Gym
$7 Members $8 Non-Members
Starts June 16th
Summer Office Hours
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday 8:30am – 12:00pm
Spartan Martial Arts
Call or Visit the Web Site for Class Times
Buffalo Grove Gymnastics Center and its dedicated staff is committed to provide children of all ages and abilities a fun and safe gymnastics learning experience. We believe that a strong recreational gymnastics program is the foundation to all sport movement and will allow children to excel in any sport they wish to pursue. We are committed to provide a wide variety of children the opportunity to participate in the sport of gymnastics both recreationally as well as competitively.
* To foster a positive sense of self by guiding children to have fun andfeel good about their gymnastics participation.
* To motivate and emphasize to each child that their efforts are the building blocks to acheive their goals.
* To use gymnastics as positive learning tool to enhance coordination and build a child's self esteem.
* To use gymnastics as a teaching medium to provide a fundamental movement based education program.
* To utilize the benefits of gymnastics and its correlation to help children be successful in other sports.